Do you have the ability to create and take on business opportunities and sell technical and digital tools?
– Right now you have the chance to join and build the business associated with our digital tools, nationally as well as internationally. The right person for this position has excellent career opportunities.
Cembro is the game changer of business development that activates and accelerates companies through digital transformation. We see us as a full-service provider focusing on added value, quality and customer satisfaction. Through wholly or partly owned subsidiaries, we have built an international network of close partners, enabling us to develop and deliver complex solutions and systems. Cembro SAS business is divided into two business areas – Solutions and Services.
About the role of business developer?
As a sales representative and business developer at Cembro, your primary responsibility is to promote, sell and provide our services, our digital tools and our solutions to clients in different industries, primarily in the UK. As a sales representative and business developer at Cembro, your main responsibility is to promote, sell and provide our services, our digital tools and our solutions to clients in different industries, primarily in the UK.
Your skills and which responsibility will you have?
– keep up to date with market development and client requirements.
– responsible for the first negotiations and to define the needs.
– set a marketing plan and be accountable for its implementation
– Structured and goal-oriented. Schedule and book independently new customer meetings on a regular basis.
– Driven as a person with a deep interest in data-driven business development.
– You have a passion for helping, meeting and interact with people.
– Commercially oriented with a broad IT and technical expertise that enables you to see and discuss possible solutions in a convincing manner with customers from different industries. At the same time, you are a good communicator capable of communicating with the products and services Cembro delivers and markets
Other information about the service
Scope: Full time
Apply to the job by sending your interest to email@example.com
If you have specific questions about the service, they are answered at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling Dennis Berghäll, Head of Cembro SAS, +46705377544 during office hours.
- Business Point
- Case study
- North America
- Qanion Analytics